Now that new policies are more consistent, people are thinking about traveling again, but are unsure of where to go and what they are allowed to do. Wonder no longer! Here is a list of resorts within Atlanta’s driving distance and the exceptional amenities that only VIP Clients, like you, are given by their travel advisor. If you are curious about another destination not on this list, please contact me to book your reservation and reap the perks of booking with a travel advisor.
1) Ritz Carlton Lake Oconee VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. There are additional amenities for clients that book a Club Level room or suite!
2) The Cloister on Sea Island VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. This resort has three different sections, including villas and condos, to meet every traveler’s needs.
3) Perry Lane Savannah VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. And now through the end of the year, a special promotion for suite guests consists of a FREE fourth night when you book three nights.
4) The Henderson Destin VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. This is the perfect place to enjoy the sun, sand, and warmer weather even after summer’s official end.
5) Ritz Carlton Amelia Island VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. For a limited time, clients of mine can receive up to $200 additional resort credit depending on the length of stay and room category.
6) The Joseph in Nashville VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit—a luxury retreat in downtown Nashville featuring unique works of art and curated dining experiences.
7) Blackberry Farm outside of Knoxville VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. For travelers wanting to get away from it, all this resort has something for everyone. There are different accommodations on the property, so be sure to discuss your preference with your travel advisor.
8) The Sanctuary Kiawah Island near Charleston VIP amenities include a full breakfast for two and a $100 resort credit. If you are looking for cooler but milder weather, this is a great place to consider.
9) Planters Inn Charleston A quaint hotel in the heart of Charleston that has only 64 rooms is a restored 1844 building. Each guest room has a four-poster bed, and previous clients compared their stay here to visiting a well-to-do friend’s mansion in the city.
10) Old Edwards Inn in Highlands If the mountains are calling your name, you need to book a guest room, cottage, or villa at this resort. Heated marble bathroom, plush robes, and slippers pamper each guest at this historic European style inn. Spend time in the pristine forests, along the rivers, walking trails, and seeing waterfalls.
Beyond just making a room reservation, guests need to plan dining reservations and know cancelation policies. Some hotel restaurants are only available to guests, and other dining venues have set dining times and do not allow for reservations at off times. If you are ready for a change in scenery and have a location in mind, please contact me at [email protected] I want to help you get back out there safely.
Again, I want to mention that Brianna can create a very special vacation for you even if you are not located here in Atlanta. She has Travel Partners all over the World if you happen to live outside of the USA she can assist you as well.